- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Demand Calendar collects the following data:
- If you fill out any forms og by other means submit information to our site, we will collct the submitted information, such as Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.), information about your business and your relevant areas of interest.
- If you submit information to any of our online services for analysis we will collect and store the information you have submitted, such as key metrics, financial data or Competitor set information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Demand Calendar with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit information through our online services for analysis.
Demand Calendar may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through third party system providers you have authorized to submit information directly to us.
How will we use your data?
Demand Calendar collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide you with data in the Demand Calendar service
When Demand Calendar processes your order/request, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Demand Calendar securely stores your data on servers located within the EU.
Competitor set information
Demand Calendar will keep your competitor set for as long as you remain a customer otherwise for up to 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your competitor set data.
Demand Calendar would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- A list of our current partners is available on the Demand Calendar website
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Demand Calendar from contacting you for marketing purposes..
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Demand Calendar would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Demand Calendar for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Demand Calendar correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Demand Calendar to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Demand Calendar erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Demand Calendar restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Demand Calendar’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Demand Calendar transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Register your visits and track your visits over time.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Demand Calendar uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Demand Calendar uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Demand Calendar sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Hubspot tracking cookies. - Demand Calendar uses the Hubspot content publishing and marketing platform and your visits will be tracked by the use of Hubspots cookies.
- Google Analytics. - We use first-party cookies to track your visits to provide us with usage pattern information through the Google Analytics service.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Demand Calendar has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Demand Calendar AB
Stockholm, 101 23